Welcome to ALB Malaysia In-House Legal Summit 2024!
1 August 2024, Thursday
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Asian Legal Business is delighted to invite you to the return of the ALB Malaysia In-House Legal Summit, slated to take place on 1st August 2024, LIVE in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The summit is a premier event designed exclusively for professionals in the legal sector, providing a unique platform for the legal community in the country and region to gather, exchange insights, and stay ahead of the rapidly evolving legal landscape. The summit aims to explore challenges and discuss topics such as recent regulatory updates, ESG, data protection, compliance AML/FCT issues, and many more.
Why You Should Attend
- FREE Passes for compliance and risk professionals, in-house counsels, and business leaders with access to full-day sessions
- Key insights into the latest compliance and risk developments and updates in Malaysia
- In-depth panel discussions and fireside chats with leading compliance professionals and key decision-makers
- Networking opportunities with fellow professionals who share similar challenges in specific jurisdictions
- VIP Networking luncheon and refreshments
Who Should Attend
- Chief Legal Officers (CLO)
- Head of Legal, VP Legal, Head of Compliance, Legal Director, GM (Legal)
- GCs, In-House Counsels, Regional Counsels
- CEO, COO, Legal Manager, Corporate Executives
Application to register:
- Compliance and risk professionals/Inhouse Legal / Government / Academic - Please submit an interest for registration
By applying to register for this event, you acknowledge that any complimentary passes awarded through the application process are at the sole discretion of the event organizers. Senior representatives who are selected for complimentary passes will be notified via email within 1 weeks of the application date. Representatives who are not selected for a complimentary pass will have the opportunity to purchase a pass at the regular price of 200 USD per person. The event organizers reserve the right to reject any guesting applications without providing a reason for the rejection.
- Law Firms/ Legal Service Providers/Consultants - Please contact Jonathan for more information on delegate tickets or sponsorship opportunities