This is a corporate team where you will have the opportunity to work directly with the partner on transactions. The firm is a market leading US corporate with deep verticals in Corporate M&A with a particular focus on PE and venture capital. The firm pays top New York rates, has an excellent reputation for training and low attrition for junior to mid level associates.
The hiring partner practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, private equity and emerging growth and venture capital, with significant experience in the technology, health care and life sciences, outsourcing, media, telecommunications, FMCG, energy, infrastructure and resources industries. The hiring partner represents corporate clients, including private equity and venture capital funds, sovereign wealth funds and special situations groups.
- Mainstream cross border Corporate M&A, PE and VC
- Preference for U.S., EW, SG or common law bar
- Junior level (1-2 PQE)
- International / top tier local firm training and experience
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635, Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369 or London office on +44 203 745 2513.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Corporate M&A, Private Equity
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity