This international law firm is looking for an established partner to join their ranks in early 2021 to help support clients on matters pertaining to commercial litigation and international arbitration. The commercial disputes and IA team at this firm work mainly on extremely complex, multi-jurisdictional disputes and ADR matters.
You will join an expanding team with a market leader in this practice area. The firm has worked in all the major institutional and procedural rules, including those of the ICC, LCIA, ICSID, SCC, SIAC, HKIAC, and UNCITRAL in specialist areas such as:
- corporate; and
- other commercial trade areas.
- Portable book of business with real Asian practice and expertise preferred;
- Desire to work in a collegiate partnership with cross selling of the full practice areas on offer within this global firm; and
- Option to bring across a team of associates or senior lawyers will be considered by the firm on a case by case basis.
For a confidential discussion on this and other senior opportunities please contact email@example.com or contact us at +65 6808 6635 (Singapore office) or +852 3978 1369 (Hong Kong office) to set up a face-to-face meeting or video conference.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Dispute Resolution, International arbitration
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: dispute resolution, Arbitration