Leading US law firm is seeking talented associates who are Class of 2015-2018 with solid HK litigation and HK securities/regulatory experience including SFC investigations. The firm's extensive trial and appellate experience informs their approach to handling litigation cases. Their internationally renowned trial lawyers consistently achieve victories for clients in critical and complex matters, including newsworthy verdicts on both the defense and plaintiff side.
- Solid HK litigation and HK securities/regulatory experience with a top tier firm.
- International candidates are welcome to apply.
- HK and/or UK bar admission.
- Written and spoken fluency in Mandarin is essential.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV;
- academic transcripts; and
- a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Litigation, Dispute Resolution, White-collar Crime
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: litigation, dispute resolution, Fraud / White Collar Crime