Wall Street firm is interested in capable HK corporate/capital markets associates with strong HK IPO experience to join its well-established and highly regarded corporate practice team in Hong Kong. This is the opportunity for lawyers who are hard working, willing to and capable of leading the execution of HK IPOs under limited supervision of a senior lawyer.
You will work on some of the most high profile transactions and be rewarded with top of the US market compensation.
You can be based in either Hong Kong or Beijing.
- You will need to have solid experience working on Hong Kong IPO transactions with a top tier firm.
- International candidates are welcome to apply.
- HK bar admission.
- Fluent Mandarin (ideally close to native fluency for written and spoken Mandarin).
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV;
- academic transcripts; and
- a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Equity Capital Markets, IPO
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: equity capital markets, Hong Kong IPO