Our client is a leading Wall Street firm that is interested in capable junior and mid-level US corporate/capital markets associates with strong ECM (USIPO and HKIPO) experience in Asia.
Candidates that are Class of 2015-2019 will be given priority and you must be a native Mandarin speaker.
You will be part of a collegiate team working on high profile transactions and will be rewarded with top of the US market compensation.
You can be based in either Hong Kong or Beijing.
- US bar admission
- Class of 2015-2019
- Strong experience working on US IPO and Hong Kong IPO transactions with a top tier firm.
- International candidates are welcome to apply but you need to have experience in Asia
- Native/near native fluency in Mandarin
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV;
- academic transcripts; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Equity Capital Markets, IPO, US Securities
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: equity capital markets, Hong Kong IPO, US Cap Markets, US Corporate