- M.B. KEMP LLP, London, UK Partner, November 2020 – present
- Winston & Strawn (London) LLP, London, UK Attorney, 2018 – 2020
- Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå, Stockholm, Sweden Senior Associate, 2012 – 2018
- New York
- England & Wales
- American Bar Association
- Swedish Arbitration Association
- Young Arbitrator’s Sweden
- Young ISDS Club
- Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden
- Visiting Lecturer, 2013 – 2018
- Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
- Visiting Lecturer, 2016 – 2018
- "Future Leader" by Who's Who Legal: Arbitration 2021
Brian is the co-head of the firm’s international arbitration practice in London, specialising in investment treaty arbitration, with clients based in or doing business in the Latin America, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
He represents clients under all major institutional and ad hoc rules, including the LCIA, ICC, SCC, ICSID, UNCITRAL and ICDR Rules. Brian has a particular focus on advising corporate and government clients in the energy, natural resources and telecoms sectors.
In addition to his role as counsel, Brian regularly writes articles, acts at a visiting lecture on various arbitration topics at universities in Sweden, the United Kingdom and Latin America, and has been invited to speak at arbitration conferences all over the globe.