ALB is pleased to launch our Asia's Top 15 In-House Teams, which is designed exclusively to recognise excellence in the In-House Counsel community. This list recognises and honours the achievements of top 15 in-house teams across Asia that truly exemplifies the future of legal department. A team / department that shows a willingness to embrace change through technology, behaviour, business model or service innovation thus, meet the needs of the organisation.
Submissions for the 2021 ALB Asia's Top 15 In-House Teams is now open. We are now accepting submissions for this list until Tuesday, 25 May 2021.
Please note that submission does not guarantee a place on the list. Submissions are open to all in-house and have a headcount of two or more counsels who has a physical office in Asia, and the team is permanently based in Asia for the past 12 months. Past and existing achievements, key work as the strategic and risk advisors, contribution towards operational efficiency and business, as well as profile of deals / cases handled by the team, business partners’ recommendations, and any significant accolades and awards received will be taken into consideration when making the assessment.
We look forward to receiving your submissions soon.
Tuesday, 25 May 2021, 6:00 pm (Singapore Time)
Some of the key qualities that we are looking for:
- Team’s significant achievements that contributes to the organisation’s growth or profit
- Key work highlights as the strategic and risk advisors
- Involvement in enhancing department's operational efficiency and business development
- Facilitating the team to undertake new value-added initiatives, embrace change through innovative solutions
- Arbitration/ lawsuits won, thus prevent financial/ reputational loss
- Deals won which increase the organisation's reputation and profit
- Other accomplishments/ activities (i.e. educational, pro bono, charitable etc)
How It Works
Submissions are open to all in-house legal departments that have a headcount of two or more counsels with:
- A physical office in Asia
- A team permanently based in Asia for the past 12 months
- Fill in the nomination form and submit the form to email@example.com no later than Tuesday, 25 May 2021, (6:00pm Singapore Time)
- We will take into account peer commentary, market feedback and ALB editorial input. Interview will be conducted by ALB if necessary
- Details of our methodology for determining the top 15 in-house teams can be found here
Law Firm Recommendations:
- Lawyers are invited to fill out a survey in which they can recommend in-house for the ranking
- Survey form can be found here, which will be closed by Tuesday, 18 May 2021
- Submissions from mainland China and Australia/New Zealand will not be considered for this list.
- Submission of a nomination does not guarantee a place on the list. ALB does not have the obligation to explain the inclusion or omission of any specific submission.