Submissions for ALB’s annual ranking of the best law firms for M&A in Asia are now open.
- The research covers the period spanning from August 2020 to July 2021. This includes both ongoing work and matters that were closed during this timeframe.
- ALB will draw results from firm submissions, Thomson Reuters M&A data, interviews, editorial resources and market suggestions to identify and rank the top firms for M&A in Asia. Interviews will be conducted only if needed.
- The rankings will be divided into tiers, with the first tier identifying the strongest M&A firms in each jurisdiction.
- The rankings will cover the following jurisdictions: China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. There will be no Asia-wide table.
- The rankings will feature both domestic and international firms. The following jurisdictions will have separate tables for domestic firms and international firms: China, Japan and South Korea.
- Our research does not cover Australia and New Zealand.
Our 2021 M&A Rankings can be viewed HERE>>
The M&A Rankings submission form and methodology can be downloaded by clicking the links below:
- M&A Rankings 2021 Methodology
- M&A Rankings 2021 Submission Form (China (Intl), Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Taiwan)
- M&A Rankings 2021 Submission Form (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam)
- M&A Rankings 2021 Submission Form (China Domestic)
For China domestic firms, please send your submissions to TRALB.Ranking@thomsonreuters.com
For China international firms, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and Taiwan firms, please send your submissions to Rowena Muñiz at Rowena.Muniz@thomsonreuters.com.
For India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam firms, please send your submissions to Aparna Sai at Aparna.Sai@thomsonreuters.com.
The deadline for submission is July 2, 2021. No extension requests will be accommodated
The ALB M&A Rankings 2021 will be published in our September 2021 issue.