Thursday, 17 March 2022
9.00am to 5.00pm
and other relevant
- FREE* passes to in-house counsel, “C” level management executives and business leaders with access to full-day sessions
- Insight into the latest legal issues from India
- Unique networking opportunities with leading legal experts and peers
- In-depth panel discussion sessions with some of the most distinguished corporate counsel in the region
- VIP networking luncheon and refreshments
- Detailed speaker notes and presentation materials
Chief Legal Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, CEO, Company Secretaries, Country/ General / Corporate / In House / Legal Counsels / Heads and Senior Professionals in charge of:
- Legal Affairs
- Company/ Contract Law
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Affairs
- Legal Risk Management
- Regulatory Affairs
- Commercial and Enforcement Counsel
*Please note that free passes are ONLY applicable for in-house legal counsels and compliance professionals, “C” level management executives and business executives limited to five per company on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Representatives from law firms and legal service providers are welcome to contact our sponsorship team, Amantha (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information on how to participate in the event.
Stay tune for more updates on the agenda.
For further information, please contact Marianne Tocmo at email@example.com or call +63 9178191485.
Details of participating speakers will be updated shortly.
For speaking details, please contact Marianne Tocmo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +63 9178191485.
**Complimentary passes are available exclusively to in-house legal counsels, compliance professionals, “C” level management executives and business executives.
All confirmed participants will be notified via email. ALB reserves the right to cancel any registrations at any time if they do not meet the profile stated above.
Please contact Marianne Tocmo at email@example.com to register for the event.
PROUDLY PRESENTED BY