Asian Legal Business (ALB) is owned by Thomson Reuters, the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. With its portfolio of leading titles, online services, law awards and in-house legal summits, ALB provides authoritative and unbiased insights and unmatched networking and business development opportunities to legal professionals throughout the Asia-Pacific and the Middle East regions.
ALB combines news and analysis from its team of professional legal journalists and the expert opinions of senior industry professionals with Reuters news and insights that power businesses across the globe.
Every issue has a combination of articles contributed by ALB’s in-house editorial team as well as commentary from leading legal practitioners and business individuals, covering:
- The latest regulatory, commercial and legal developments across a range of practice areas
- Interviews with industry professionals making headlines throughout Asia-Pacific and the Middle East
- In-depth Q&As with senior in-house decision-makers at major financial institutions
- Exclusive surveys on leading firms and top practitioners
- Advice on the most effective ways of managing, developing and expanding practice, covering issues such as business development and client relationship management.
- Which firms are merging and which are parting company
- Who’s moving where and why
- Which firms are securing mandates and why
- What impact will the latest legislative changes have on the industry
Covering the very latest job advertisements throughout the region, ALB helps its readers to be up-to-date on all the latest career opportunities, both in-house and in practice. Articles include surveys on salaries, trainings, further education and overseas opportunities.