We are now accepting submissions for the 2021 ALB Asia’s Top 15 TMT Lawyers. In the recent years, the rapid development of Technology, Media and Telecom (TMT) industries transformed the way we do business, thus fast - tracking Asia’s economic growth.
ALB Asia’s Top 15 TMT Lawyers provides a ranking of the most innovative and outstanding TMT lawyers in the region. One firm can nominate at most TWO lawyers who had significant achievements in the practice area in the last 12 months. The candidates can be of any nationality but need to be based in Asia. The most noteworthy and innovative TMT work in career life, clients’ recommendations, and the use of technology to minimise the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic will be taken into consideration when making an assessment.
We are celebrating Asia's Top 15 TMT Lawyers in the April 2021 issue of the ALB magazine.
We look forward to receiving your nominations soon.
If you are a practicing TMT lawyer, who wants to be recognised for the outstanding work you do, please send us your nomination today. Details of how to do so are listed below:
- A firm can nominate up to with outstanding achievements in handling TMT transactions.
- Fill in the and submit the form to Marianne Tocmo at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than .
- Details of our for determining the top 15 TMT lawyers can be found
- Lawyers need to be permanently based in Asia and be registered as a lawyer in an Asian jurisdiction to qualify.
- TMT work/transaction/s need to either take place in Asia or represent an Asian client overseas.
- TMT work evaluation period is from 1 February 2020 to 01 Feb 2021.
- Submissions from mainland China and Australia/New Zealand be considered for this list.
- Submission of a nomination does not guarantee a place on the list. ALB does not have the obligation to explain the inclusion or omission of any specific lawyer.