ALB honours leading women lawyers in Asia who have continuously made their mark in the market despite the disruptions by the Covid-19 pandemic. We are pleased to announce our Asia's Top 15 Female Lawyers, which will be released in the ALB magazine's August 2023 issue.
This list highlights the achievements of top 15 female lawyers across Asia who have consistently delivered high-quality work and set high standards in their respective legal space, while earning accolades from their colleagues, superiors and clients.
We are now accepting submissions for ALB Asia’s Top 15 Female Lawyers until Monday, 22 May 2023.
Please note that submission does not guarantee a place on the list, and lawyers need to be admitted to practice law in an Asian jurisdiction and permanently based in Asia. Past and existing achievements as well as profile of deals/cases handled, clients’ recommendations, and any significant accolades and awards received will be taken into consideration when making the assessment.
We are celebrating Asia's Top 15 Female Lawyers in the August 2023 issue of the ALB magazine.
We look forward to receiving your nominations soon!
Monday, 22 May 2023, 6:00 pm (Singapore Time)
How It Works
If you are a female lawyer, who wants to be recognised for the outstanding work you do, please send us your nomination today. Details of how to do so are listed below:
- A firm can nominate up to 2 female lawyers with outstanding achievements and permanently based and practice law in Asia.
- Fill in the nomination form and submit the form to Bingqing Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22 May 2023, (6:00pm Singapore Time).
- Details of our methodology for determining the top 15 Female lawyers can be found here
- Lawyers need to be permanently based in Asia and be registered as a lawyer in an Asian jurisdiction to qualify.
- Submitted work/transaction/s need to either take place in Asia or represent an Asian client overseas.
- Submissions from mainland China and Australia/New Zealand will not be considered for this list.
- Submission of a nomination does not guarantee a place on the list. ALB does not have the obligation to explain the inclusion or omission of any specific lawyer.