Our client is currently looking for a mid level corporate associate to join the M&A practice in their Singapore office. This is a mid sized corporate teams with associates at all levels and you will have the chance to work with everyone in the team including all partners and associates on a varied work flow and client base.
This is an elite global law firm serving leading companies, financial institutions and governments worldwide.
With lawyers operating from more than 25 locations, they have invested heavily in building a high-quality full-service practice competing at the top of the market.
Overseas candidates welcomed to apply with a preference for someone that has exposure to APAC work.
US salary and benefits + low taxation.
- Common law qualified -EW, US, Sg, HK, ANZ etc.
- Strong academic record
- M&A and PE experience
- Indian market background experience
- Diverse client base
- Opportunity for mid-levels to build own practice over time
- Low attrition rate for associates
- Excellent training and mentorship
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV; and
- a short cover email to email@example.com (Europe & U.S.), firstname.lastname@example.org (Singapore) or email@example.com (Hong Kong) for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity