A fantastic opportunity for a lawyer to work in the Beijing office of this biglaw practice as a Legal Consultant within a close knit and collegiate team on anti-corruption, FCPA, investigations and compliance matters.
- LLB from top China law school.
- 2-3 years experience at peer firm
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV; and
- a short cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Europe & U.S.), email@example.com (Singapore) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Hong Kong) for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: FCPA, White-collar Crime, Litigation and disputes
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: litigation, Fraud / White Collar Crime, FCPA - Foreign Corrupt Practices Act